Our 30 years of experience gives us a decided edge when it comes to employment litigation with emphasis on wrongful dismissal.
When necessary, Grosman, Grosman & Gale lawyers willingly take matters forward to court, with a “tough-but-fair” approach. We have appeared before all levels of administrative tribunals and courts, right up to the Supreme Court of Canada.
We are regularly consulted by employers with regard to:
- wrongful dismissal litigation;
- human rights complaints in every jurisdiction;
- injunctions or other relief to address issues relating to departing employees, their obligations and the protection of information;
- constructive dismissal;
- workplace grievances;
- unjust dismissal complaints before federal tribunals; and
- workplace harassment complaints and issues.
More about Our Services.