At Grosman, Grosman & Gale, we pride ourselves on being Canada’s leaders in employment and labour law.
We believe in working closely with our clients and each other, emphasizing teamwork, a willingness to resolve issues, and a commitment to getting results that are fair to those we represent.
Our clients regularly consult us about:
• labour issues
• wrongful dismissal litigation
• settlement negotiations
• severance packages – development or review
• negotiating and drafting employment contracts and agreements
• constructive dismissal
• human rights issues
• restrictive covenants (fiduciary duties) and obligations of departing employees
• workplace performance and conflict issues of all kinds
• workplace harassment issues